Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best attack reports of UK S2

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    As you are in 'our' area, assuming your plan for the server is a one villa account.
    LOL... I am going to delete right now... 1 villa is more that enough to smash your croppers... so far is 4-0 in croppers oed or smashed to 15 and respective 10 pop... what is funny that we haven't even started... I haven’t finished top attacker in all my servers and in 3 or 4 of them 1st by being scared or not knowing how to deff myself... so go ahead do your worst... I haven’t started yet.. soon though
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    LOL... I am going to delete right now... 1 villa is more that enough to smash your croppers... so far is 4-0 in croppers oed or smashed to 15 and respective 10 pop... what is funny that we haven't even started... I havenít finished top attacker in all my servers and in 3 or 4 of them 1st by being scared or not knowing how to deff myself... so go ahead do your worst... I havenít started yet.. soon though
    You assume their plan is to beat you, all the time you spend chasing OGC the server slips through your fingers as others forge ahead.....

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    Andy's never happy. I've known hm to be the grumpy one
    Ha!

Him and Eddy do make a great 'Good Cop / Bad Cop' combination on their account!! Shame San's not around to play the Maleficent role to lead us!!

Lag

p.s. I bet it's not long until she reads this and appears in the AA Skype Chat to have a word with me...
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Don't show the reports of your key players too often. Some one might just come knocking when you don't expect it . And remember I'm watching you ...
    Last edited by Eric Rasputin; 10 Nov 2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Because I can

MemberMember

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/401449b4304
    interesting use of Praets

- - - Updated - - -

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/401449b4304
    interesting use of Praets

standards are slipping, theres been no immediate witty SWM response to put you back in your place mr mighty reds!

Quote Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
    standards are slipping, theres been no immediate witty SWM response to put you back in your place mr mighty reds!
    hehe no need for a witty response. Let the troops do the talking. If you know who thinks we have taken our eye off the ball so be it. If you read all the crap on profiles talking utter nonsense. Do they think they are NiccolÚ Machiavelli. We win servers because we know what we are doing. Not because we talk a good game. Also if anyone wants to take me on in a political game bring it on. Lets have a good open game without all this posturing. I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL WIN BUT WE WILL TRY.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    hehe no need for a witty response. Let the troops do the talking. If you know who thinks we have taken our eye off the ball so be it. If you read all the crap on profiles talking utter nonsense. Do they think they are NiccolÚ Machiavelli. We win servers because we know what we are doing. Not because we talk a good game. Also if anyone wants to take me on in a political game bring it on. Lets have a good open game without all this posturing. I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL WIN BUT WE WILL TRY.
    And good luck to you!

Personally, as this would be your 4th(?) win, I hope the whole server teams up on you.

I also hope you still come out on top as that would be fairly impressive
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    And good luck to you!

Personally, as this would be your 4th(?) win, I hope the whole server teams up on you.

I also hope you still come out on top as that would be fairly impressive

It would indeed. They tried to team up against us last era and it obviously failed. I think the server is stronger this year. Some good teams. We will see. Most important is to enjoy and make sure it is not a simfest.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Also if anyone wants to take me on in a political game bring it on.
    what do you have in mind - i didnt realise there were online political games but i'm happy to give it a shot?

The storm clouds are drawing. the sun grows so dim and
    The dark god is coming. just wait and you will found it out.:-)

I 'm going to say one thing this forum dies every year because of all the posturing and utter none sense players write. It's simple print the report with facts or interesting details. Harping on about other threads is childish and turns players off. Defence thread is for defence reports and comments only etc. If you don't like take a hike and ruin some other servers forum.

It's about comms so we are all kept up to date with the odd joke thrown in not to be taken seriously.

On the the issue of who is winning Who cares at this stage. Level 100 decides the winner 7/8 months from now. Troops mean everything pop means absolutely nothing[not one thing] The player with 55 villages last era had nothing and
    was protected by the alliance that finished last in the ww table

says the man with three of the last six pointless posts..........

MemberMember

last attack report was post 26, pretty sure there's been more going on in our sweet little corner of Uk2 since then

Quote Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
    says the man with three of the last six pointless posts..........
    thats me finished i tried

UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    Very nice, imps alone against cavalry can be a little one sided!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40729504ac7 - another nice little walk home .
    ocg doesn't seem to like horsies... so far both "hammers" walked home been imper armies

and to continue the ocg saga we 0ed another of their croppers

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40749273ad7

hopefully with more to come
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 27 Nov 2016 at 02:59 PM.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast