Thread: Victory Points

Default Victory Points

Currently playing RoA.

I urgently need some kind of clarification on how exactly Victory Points work.

If there are any posts anywhere online or on other Travian domain forums then please let me know.

MultiHunter apparently does not have answers to this so some kind of clarification is much needed.

Thank you,
    Blirt

MY understanding is that you need 10k minimum population ( of any alliances ) in the region, then ONE alliance needs to gain 50% control of that region, for control of it, once control is gotten, then the VPs accumulate on a daily basis the whole while the alliance retains control.As far as I'm aware there is no need to make use of the powers the VPs are automatically allocated.
    Hope this helps.. not really sure I should have answered ,
    but was bored

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    MY understanding is that you need 10k minimum population ( of any alliances ) in the region, then ONE alliance needs to gain 50% control of that region, for control of it, once control is gotten, then the VPs accumulate on a daily basis the whole while the alliance retains control.As far as I'm aware there is no need to make use of the powers the VPs are automatically allocated.
    Hope this helps.. not really sure I should have answered ,
    but was bored

Yeah, I understand that part. Just really trying to understand why one moment, our region is producing 50 VP and the next it is only producing 30...

Appreciate the answer though

Quote Originally Posted by Blirt View Post
    Just really trying to understand why one moment, our region is producing 50 VP and the next it is only producing 30...

Appreciate the answer though
    Not sure on that one, more a question for the experts.