Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody out there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigal Son View Post
    Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you really not get the point? Just in case......

Fox are not bragging about a level 10 WW but making the point that it is easy for any organised ally to get a WW to level 10 even when taking that ww after plan release and before a WW with complete infrastructure can reach level 100 and hence the complete lack of understanding of the game by the afore mentioned poster.

Maybe you're missing that the original point was hyperbolic. Even a pretty disorganised mess can throw up a level 10, its pretty straight forward and everyone knows it. The main point really is that fox are an omnishambles with no chance
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Fox are not bragging about a level 10 WW but making the point that it is easy for any organised ally to get a WW to level 10 even when taking that ww after plan release and before a WW with complete infrastructure can reach level 100 and hence the complete lack of understanding of the game by the afore mentioned poster.

Well actually the ww that you guys got to level 10 wasnt the zeroed one and you took it before plans release, dont you remember ( you guys wasting all those hammers was the straw that broke the donkeys back)

Also i know its easy for a good ally to level up a ww village, that why i was surprised you guys managed it
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

i can build ww to level 10 on a uk server solo no problem.. its super easy, and tbh very cheap, an organised ally is not required.

its feeding the mass of def and organise armies etc that is the skill bit.. building a WW takes a long time, as does most of travain.. its keeping it together in the climb to the top thats hard, and keeping on going etc... And not playing like complete morons (cough fox lol)

tbh, fox just doesn't understand the more complicated parts of the game, like organising attacks etc...
    makes them into a uselesss mess

also their lead seemed to be arrogant and ignorant to me, I offered them help once, they told me to do one and I left the account since the leader was so frothing at the mouth mad that I dared suggest their currently trajectory was a guarnateed loss

wait.. was i right? again!? omg..

i could be making this up, pretty sure my dual remembers

http://www.gettertools.com/ts2.travi...2-DragonKnight

I dont take credit for that account btw..
    the aim was to get to rank 1.. again, and I help my dual to do it, but mostly it was his work

thats where I know fox from. And they dont respect the basic fundamentals of the game, and generally seemed to me to be kinda ally that is run by a drama queen that don't really know much about the game...

hm, idk if fox lose again.. I wont be suprised

Monkies should have listened to me and made them into farms if they had.. maybe the server wouldn't have been such a snorefest..

Although.. I deleted my experimental account and ur, lets just say it didnt go well.. No one killed me, I just fell so far behind I didnt want to play it any more.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Well actually the ww that you guys got to level 10 wasnt the zeroed one and you took it before plans release, dont you remember ( you guys wasting all those hammers was the straw that broke the donkeys back)

Also i know its easy for a good ally to level up a ww village, that why i was surprised you guys managed it
    At least that explains why you didn't even bother trying lol

- - - Updated - - -

To save everyone time reading troubles post I'll summise it.

Self,
    Self, I am the best player ever.
    Self
    Self,
    Fox are useless,
    Self,
    Self

hahaha, what a guy! lol

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

well that is quite a nice summary wont argue there

when I said its mostly his work, I mean it.

Also, we achived my aim, and its true, I offered to help fox in the later stages of the game, but they threw a hissy fit and got incredibly mad.

And then did exactly what I predicted them to do, which is lose.

I be here all the time dont u worry poppet, next server u start u see trouble u'll know to wet urself and run the otherway
    No-cringe signature.

To be fair theres a lot of good players in FOX, but as trouble said their leaders believe thier way is the only way

I didn't bother trying as the server was over. I only cancelled my delete because i struggled to wall what was left of my hammer on FOX players ^^
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Yes, from MFH and C&C
    Hey 'guy' your doing SPQR a great disservice they deserve at the very least equal standing.

Hey 'guy' your doing SPQR a great disservice they deserve at the very least equal standing.

My apologies, i didn't have much to do with the end game of that server. Only logged on a few times a week to build troops and send them off to the various locations, so i dont remember who else helped

Does make me laugh though, you're picking holes from posts where i was defending you guys, though i spose thats the whole FOX tactic showing up again, go snooping around and complain about things written months ago
    Last edited by mutley; 13 Mar 2017 at 10:51 PM.

no, just trying to correct inaccuracies and see fair play, No more, there is and never was a hidden agenda on our part

no, just trying to correct inaccuracies and see fair play, No more, there is and never was a hidden agenda on our part
    I am afraid you are wasting your time!
    Since when have the forum trolls ever bothered with accuracy, its not really very useful when you are trying to hide your inadequacies by dragging others down!

Quote Originally Posted by unbiased opinion View Post
    I am afraid you are wasting your time
    You're right, I could go back in chat and get a quote, Fox knew Madog would chief a WW for themselves, but this was not made common knowledge to their confed until after it had happened, it's nice to see how much of a team player them and sword proved to be.

Meanwhile in Fox...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uk5 WW race1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	6881

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123