Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody out there?

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

How's the server looking? As dead as it was heading or have things spiced up a bit now?

If the forum is anything to go by, I think I made the right call before artes
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    How's the server looking? As dead as it was heading or have things spiced up a bit now?

If the forum is anything to go by, I think I made the right call before artes
    RIP seem to be falling apart. TE have merged with everyone in the south. Thats about it
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

30 days no posting

get your stuff together uk5!

nubs.
    No-cringe signature.

Theres not been much to report. But then you'd know that if you hadnt deleted like a 'nub'

There has been one thing worthwhile sharing. TE have shown that they are really .II. in disguise as they've now merged 75% of the server together

I wonder when theyre going to ask us to join them
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Server was massive yawn fest

gl against the hordes of noobs

Lol sounds like it will be a fun fight

but given that fox is your allies, I don't rate your chances highly.. Monkies maybe can pull something out

but I didn't detect much long term planning in monkies, maybe I was just being a nub
    No-cringe signature.

Well. You probably werent around long enough to hear about our long term plans

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foxattackers.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	6781

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugh raid.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	6782

It looks like someone is having fun raiding the supply villages meant to support the since zeroed WW Fox have, after first splatting most of the hammer on it, using another to clear 2 sets of plans and the third splatting on a large diet.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/448287bfaf3

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/450455efc90

Kinda wished id listened to ryder and trouble about FOX

Did i really just say that?

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Fox hit MFH - what happened there? I thought they were the same team?

The almighty fox hahaha Repeating uk2 all over again.

#jokealliance
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;

One of the fox leaders and i dont get on. Over the course of 3 months it got uglier and ended with them taking a second ww for absolutely no point and loosing thier last decent hammer trying to take MFHs ww. After two failed chiefing attempts i finally let the take the zeroed ww ^^

No one wants to play with us any more

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...e4,451273c4b0e

Unique Hawk

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4515584bea2

It's nice to know Fox are actually using their hammers now, even if it's stealing a small secret

Mrs. Fantastic

So fox terminated the confed with MFH because one leader didn't get one with one player? Oh wow. Shows the mentality of them.
    If confeds collapsed due to people not seeing eye to eye they'd never be any teams left at the end haha

Glad to see TE dominating over them. The usual sight you see when fox are on a server mind.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;

Obviously it was more complex than that, buts thats pretty much what it boiled down to. Will be suprised if fox get eithet ww to double digits before TE win

Te, te, te, te, te!
    Last edited by Trouble; 02 Mar 2017 at 03:52 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Will be suprised if fox get eithet ww to double digits before TE win

https://gyazo.com/2d0af9410981c44f408d99de6c78df38

Mutley demonstrates his puddle deep knowledge and understanding of the game yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigal Son View Post

Mutley demonstrates his puddle deep knowledge and understanding of the game yet again.

That's a nice 9% loss to level 5 Natars wave, how long till they knock you down a peg?

Good for you, you're marginally better than everyones worst expectations

When did level 10 WW become worth bragging about?

Tbf to Mut, we don't always agree but his knowledge is normally on point.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    When did level 10 WW become worth bragging about?

Tbf to Mut, we don't always agree but his knowledge is normally on point.
    Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you really not get the point? Just in case......

Fox are not bragging about a level 10 WW but making the point that it is easy for any organised ally to get a WW to level 10 even when taking that ww after plan release and before a WW with complete infrastructure can reach level 100 and hence the complete lack of understanding of the game by the afore mentioned poster.

Last edited by The Prodigal Son; 12 Mar 2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: error

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast