Thread: Marketplace, trade-route upgrade

Default Marketplace, trade-route upgrade

I would like to see a trade-route system upgrade.

Currently, if you wish to create many traderoutes that are the same, e.g. capital to troop town next door, or feeder to troop town, you have to enter in 6-24 trade routes.

Proposal,

Enter in 1 trade route, then select via radio button or tick box which hours you wish that trade route to execute. This means you only have to make one trade route for each resource allocation and then it will repeat it at whatever hours you wish throughout the day.

If you wish to change the resource allocation for that traderoute, you only have to do it once.

If you wish to change the hours that the trade route, you just untick boxes.

It would mean that setting up trade routes goes from a 30min job to a 2min job, per town and make the game a lot cleaner.
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

there is a much more user friendly trade route system on Kingdoms, once set up you can then easily add repetitions.
    So they do have a mechanism for doing it, just needs to be implemented. The variant on Kingdoms is not perfect but is a lot easier

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78088 - 2nd one down, and it was originally suggested a while prior to this. Still waiting, years later, for this update.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.