Thread: Most Recent Update

New Poster

Default bug after update - hide/show upgrade indicators

Not sure if its just me or not, but it appears since some sort of update today the little plus sign to hide/show upgrade indicators isn't working correctly. It doesn't stay on when selected in the village view, so every time you change view they disappear. It also isn't showing when in the field view...

anybody else or just me?

Default Most Recent Update

As I'm assuming majority of players are aware of the update adding a few little extras into the game.

Can TG stop adding pointless updates whilst were mid-server for goodness sake.

This EDIT button that shows up when sending troops out wasn't needed.

TRY FIXING THE BUGS & ERRORS IN THE GAME BEFORE ADDING ADDITIONAL STUFF, ESPECIALLY POINTLESS RUBBISH THAT ISN'T NEEDED NOR IS IT REQUIRED.

I've not come across any other additional features as of yet but they'll probably be pointless aswell no doubt.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

I guess you're referring to the fact that we hit that button over and over by mistake. So many people are doing the same thing (over and over). Yes, it's irritating when we play so many parts of this game by habit and then the goalposts move. I have lost count of the times I wonder why an attack doesn't send so you are not alone.

One of our players actually identified what's wrong with the hide/show coloured indicator rings new feature's code - I have forwarded the fix to the crew. That one is also frustrating for those of us who stupidly tried it out and now have no indicators at all But hopefully they can fix that quickly.

And yes, it's been said before, new features mid-server are very frustrating. At the last update it seemed as if they wouldn't do it anymore, and people were very pleased! But now it seems they've gone back to doing so. Not much we can do really except continue to give feedback. So, thank you for yours.
    Last edited by Elisa; 04 Jul 2016 at 10:21 PM.

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Thanks we are aware of the issues that have occured since the update.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

I think that one was amazing - great idea putting an edit button in, but to put it where the send button normally is, just brilliant
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Can TG stop adding pointless updates whilst were mid-server for goodness sake.

TRY FIXING THE BUGS & ERRORS IN THE GAME BEFORE ADDING ADDITIONAL STUFF, ESPECIALLY POINTLESS RUBBISH THAT ISN'T NEEDED NOR IS IT REQUIRED.
    I'm still waiting for the trade route update, from when they said they would listen to what players wanted prior to the birthday server....

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FA mhudson View Post
    Thanks we are aware of the issues that have occured since the update.

Can you give me/us an idea when this will be fixed please?

Agree, the Edit button is massively annoying, mostly because of its positioning... half the time I go to send an attack and end up editing instead. I suspect this is some clever trick to make us finally quit the game out of sheer annoyance.

Then today I found the upgrade indicator bug as well.... pressed it, and cannot unpress it - so now I'm stuck with no upgrade indicators at all in field view, and in village view only it appears if you press it every time, not happy

Quote Originally Posted by Injury20 View Post
    Can you give me/us an idea when this will be fixed please?
    We havent been informed of any dates yet. Once HQ have a new patch ready it will be announced in the News & Announcement area of the forum.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Agree, the Edit button is massively annoying, mostly because of its positioning... half the time I go to send an attack and end up editing instead. I suspect this is some clever trick to make us finally quit the game out of sheer annoyance.

Then today I found the upgrade indicator bug as well.... pressed it, and cannot unpress it - so now I'm stuck with no upgrade indicators at all in field view, and in village view only it appears if you press it every time, not happy
    +1 this upgrade made more bugs, then it probably solved... I don't know who test versions before it goes online, but i think they need to change people who do... And this indicator bug, really no words about it. I hope it will be solved as soon as possible though

i have chiefed a village and cannot change the village name what the hell is going on

This is a known bug. To change your village name you must be in the village you want to name then change the name in the usual way. The change name from village list does not work when you are in other villages.

If you are still unable to change your village name please contact the Multihunter and explain you have tried the method stated here and still cant change it. You can ask them to change it for you if you give them the name.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

have tried that one still no luck i am waiting for mh to reply to me thank you for your reply

Sorry it dident work, whats you IGN / which server are you on? I will let the MH know we have discussed it and ask them to change your village name (Assuming you gave a name in your message), Feel free to PM me if you dont want to announce to the whole forum your game name and server
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager