Thread: pre-populating wrong coords when you move towns

Default pre-populating wrong coords when you move towns

2 bugs

1. when you are sending merchants to town A from town B, and complete this and then switch to town C to send merchants from a town C to town A without leaving the marketplace, it enters the coordinates of town C into the destination and then says "the merchants are already in this village"

2. when viewing a villa A in the map from with town B selected, then changing to town C to see if town C has any incomings on that town using Plus map features the map recenters on to town C rather than staying centred on town A

definitely happens with edge browser, win10, cache cleared etc
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I get these also.

I don't know much about Programming, but is it really that hard to just fix some bugs without making news ones that didnt exist before?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

This has been driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    I don't know much about Programming, but is it really that hard to just fix some bugs without making news ones that didnt exist before?
    Sorry, but this is travian, "fix" one thing and create another 3 issues.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin View Post
    2 bugs

1. when you are sending merchants to town A from town B, and complete this and then switch to town C to send merchants from a town C to town A without leaving the marketplace, it enters the coordinates of town C into the destination and then says "the merchants are already in this village"

2. when viewing a villa A in the map from with town B selected, then changing to town C to see if town C has any incomings on that town using Plus map features the map recenters on to town C rather than staying centred on town A

definitely happens with edge browser, win10, cache cleared etc
    These are both known issues reported and currently on the fix-list.

Therefore prepare for new issues soon