Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK 3X Battle Discussion

Default UK 3X Battle Discussion

How did he get that many clubs??

Considering it is his first village any player with some experience can have that much of clubs at this stage of the game some raid plus village production and here is your 1600 clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    How did he get that many clubs??
    We have a guy who 2 days ago was already at 3k clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    We have a guy who 2 days ago was already at 3k clubs
    There is no way he got that without cheating...

There is no way he got that without cheating...
    under 2k is pretty normal, he simply didn't spend all of his and resources in upgrading field. The onw with 3k yeah, i was impressed too..

under 2k is pretty normal, he simply didn't spend all of his and resources in upgrading field. The onw with 3k yeah, i was impressed too..
    But the best players I know have like 2-2.5k now, and they spend alot on troops

Is Brex-it cheating ??
    Placebo my friend comx wasnt good for you, you got old you are legend player who makes 3 armys
    1 clubswinger trains 32 seconds, 28 seconds with hero's helmet. With that calculation you can have about 2400 clubswingers per a day Just 1 barrack

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    Is Brex-it cheating ??
    Placebo my friend comx wasnt good for you, you got old you are legend player who makes 3 armys
    1 clubswinger trains 32 seconds, 28 seconds with hero's helmet. With that calculation you can have about 2400 clubswingers per a day Just 1 barrack
    What? No? What have you been putting in your hookah?

You can get like 900 clubs per day, but I doubt anyone is queueing in level 20 barracks 24/7 yet...

We have friends which they will be start big barrack about 5 days from now you were little bit late

We have friends which they will be start big barrack about 5 days from now you were little bit late
    Isn't that really expensive? No one is farming enough for that I think

Isn't that really expensive? No one is farming enough for that I think
    Are u really taking him for real? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. I thought u were smart enought to understand he is an idiot who knows nothing about this game

Are u really taking him for real? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. I thought u were smart enought to understand he is an idiot who knows nothing about this game
    Mate, I've played against him before, he's not that bad

placebo is just kidding you ! hard to understand? ehehe

- - - Updated - - -

oh man, and the stable ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Master of troll around here

master of troll everywhere

OSD

Dr3K : level adopted in turkey, also they like troop in great barracks before the stable is full upgraded, also

Troll ?

Dr3K : level adopted in turkey, also they like troop in great barracks before the stable is full upgraded, also

Troll ?
    Yes

Troll ?
    Last round i think turkey doesn t know what siege workshop is. No rams all server long.

About battering ram and catapult, after i saw your catapults in army's i just laugh your words.

Er kebabbaro de Roma is not seen i think he didnt come this round, is he mourning about troops last time he had.

i am waiting for your nickname .. or are you afraid of saying it ?
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

"Fear" doesn't have a place in my life. However., those who will face their fears one day should worry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast