Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Fact Factory

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3488313b697

M vs my cap.

Hm, I think what you don't realise is that we were allies, ergo, those villages is perfectly safe for taking at the time they are taken, since there is only allies in close range, then, when they became not allies, unexpectedly, they were strategically compromised.

not the other way around.

Whatever, last night M decided they wanted to attack me. Culminating in this attack and those to follow in addition to my probe :
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3488321fe0c
    tad embarrasing, but thats what you get when preperating time is cut short on a double army strat.
    Maybe I should have raided more, meh whatever. Would have had 2x 30k mace 6k tk at arti, that was gona be good enough. (with seigh, currently didn't build any.)

FACT! Artis is predicted : 14th of august. for those playing (think it may have even been updated on the server dates thread.

After that (mass Gmc exodus to "M" lead by Durzo, aka Aspalar.) the new "leadership team" has done apparantly nothing (reported form multiple sources, one of which has now deleted due to "pri madonas". Aka M's leadership council.

Can tell you one thing they have done, and that is compramise my plans for that alliance, plans that they falsely claimed I did not have.

What we have here is personality problems affecting ability of a group of players to play the game, wont say I'm not to blame but its hard to give good analysis and facts on things such as this.

I mean I can give facts, but then It will just seem as though I'm criticising people, which I feel fair enough to do, but whatever, enough of me. I will bow out of this sever shortly
    Nooooooooooooooo don't go
    It's been fun reading your facts

Still trying to blame your shortcomings on me, how tiresome. Still blaming me solely when it was a decision six of us made. M was formed because you removed alliance rights from everyone in a panic, my fault? Hardly.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

I'm not blaming any of my short comings on you.

I'm simply stating that your a liar, and that you are largely responsible for the disbanding of GMC.

Why? Because you told a bunch of lies. Specifically that I didn't listen to people (which I did, you specifically just didn't have anything important to say) and that didn't have good plans for the ally, neither of which is true but suited your needs at the time. Some how people belived it, but mostly I think it is due to the flow of people rather than any rational, comes down to feelings at end of the day.

I didn't panic, I saw the state you were in, it wasn't rational. So I did damage control to try and limit the spill over into the ally.

At which point you continued acting like a child.

Lets examain the real reason you wanted to leave, Steve has a pretty basic idea, its pretty basic, trouble already considered it long time ago, however at that time Steve was not willing to be helpful, because Steve is now fired up by nat he feels like he is going to say some really dumb stuff about how the alliance is going in order to make an argument, when trouble hears steves idea he already understands it, and tells steve to do it (since trouble already asked for volenteer for that job a while ago, its not really a 1 of thing more of a constant monitoring thing) (Sit checking players and improving accounts basically). At which point steve refuses, on some stupid grounds that "trouble is too lazy". Its not that, its just that its not so important, and there was already 2 people doing the same thing as you wanted to do, but your so important so "Trouble doesn't listen to any one" is what u told every one I guess.

Then becomes stuborn and insists every one leave ally by telling a bunch of lies (which trouble was at the time not aware of). Lies are as follows; that I don't listen to people, its not true I do, I just know lot about the game so if you say something really obvious to me and act like an ape I will a) already understand it b) not be cowed by your ape actions or rage or whatever.
    Bassically I wont give you what you want, which is to feel as though you have come up with something incredible (it was not incredible and by all sources, you did not even practice what you preach.) And I will not give you the feeling of power over me, since you informed me of something I'm already aware, and is already being dealt with.

Then you went ahead and destroyed the ally I built. Ignoring my strategy.

The reason for this is because of the way you >felt<. You did not act rationaly instead you begin telling lies, that were actually obviously untrue, but due to the timing, generally unstable due to nat leaving. Also some more lies from other members of "leadership"
    HAHA. This is the biggest lie of all actually, when fez logged into my account sent my cap def home and MM'd as part of the coup. What he said was "We have been leading from the shadows" or something like that, implying that any of you actually did something in the 8 weeks since ally wasWe formed.
    You did not. I organised def, I made plans, kept tabs on enemy organised sitters recruiting deffers settle argument all that stuff uno make arti plan end game plan the lot, I pretty much did 90% of the work, Bar for tracy who was leading in the wing. Mostly passing MMs out but she does her own style of leader which is more "people" focus rather than stratergy..
    Rest of you did jack all, aka nothing. NADA. Then you came with some feelings, some poorly rational argument and went of to lead an alliance.
    Why?
    SO that you could >feel< powerfull.

I blame you and your emotional state for most of it, especially the lies you told. Although you were helped along by some other idiots.

Shame really, you guys destroyed many things with your childish actions.

The moral of this story guys is;
    1.) Do NOT trust any one. Even those you think is solid. They can and will act volitile if given the right motivation. I.e Appearance of ally instability created by nat, followed up with Smasher hating the def wing.. LOL. Which he litteraly just yesterday finaly managed to get his head around why we needed it. (claps) (Fez also apparently thought I was quiting for uk4, I've really no idea why, and yeah he just wanted his moment, taking down 2 level 15 wheat tiles to 14 is about all he amounted to.)

2.) People act based on feelings not on rational thought, sometimes people are not capable of thinking in a reasonable manner, they will follow there feelings mostly. So be carefull with monkies. They often behave irrational, infact, somewhat they are very predictable and easy to understand due to their animal like nature.

Anyway thats that.

I blame a number of factors for the failure of GMC. Primrily steve since he was the one to fire it up mostly with lies. And has been the most stuborn. Flat out refusing to work with me after I forgave them all and suggested we work towards winnig.
    For damaging my alliance afterwards (recruited every member, then kicked some of the important strategic ones).
    And for generally acting like a gibbon.

Anyway, there is a bunch more of stuff that caused it, mostly irrational monkies acting like irrational monkies and wanting to feel like they r powerfull.
    So yeah, mostly just lessons to be learnt about people here.
    No real lessons about travian, haha its amusing, although they ran with the fact of me being negligent or unskilled or something, they are actually doing worse job than me now lol.
    And during the whole leaving thing I asked them what their problems is, and none of them made a decent case. Was just the stubornness then and wanting to feel powerfull and start again.

Has caused many members of GMC to quit the game unfortunately, and left the north east considerably weaker, in regards to the fact that leadership there is now considerably less skilled in the game, member count is down, and they are as reports says without strategy now.. Hmm I think they can fix it though I was talking to one of the more cool headed of the council, hope he can pull something good for M and make it a bit of a challenge for go pro

Also since 92k Of their troops died in my village They have less troops
    Also down their best offensive player.. Hmm But guess thats just a matter of opinion.
    Last edited by Trouble; 22 Jul 2016 at 10:45 AM.
    No-cringe signature.

You're going to delete now Trouble?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Maybe

Will milk as much gold as I can out of my acc still got some stuffs to sell

Also Minions seems to be having a whale of a time catapulting my support village, would be a shame to rob them of the sport lol

Ps;
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3491324e58c

Suck it steve
    haha
    Last edited by Trouble; 22 Jul 2016 at 01:42 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Dribble dribble dribble dribble

Catch breath

Dribble dribble dribble dribble

Also since 92k Of their troops died in my village They have less troops
    Also down their best offensive player.. Hmm But guess thats just a matter of opinion.
    Right, can we stop this now. You accusing everyone who left you a child, yet your the one still dribble on about it, your the one bombarding our Skypes daily begging for a NAP, spouting loads of random crap, sending countless in game messages with exactly the same.

The main reason this all started and GMC dissolved to form M without you is your mindless dribble, then you grand plan of settling south east quad and moving yourself down there to "Take on Go Pro alone" and "Cause as much damage as possible" and then quit the server. Those were your words, from that point on you lost all credibility at actually leading an alliance to the end of the round.

We, have ignored you for the most part, turned down your NAP request and left it at that.
    Yes things escalated yesterday after a couple of little raids, then you bombard my skype again with dribble about liars and traitors etc etc.

So yes, we launched a un-orgonised, hasted attack on you. You run off to SWAT asking for def, you run off to Go Pro asking for defence.
    They sent collectively 50684 Defence and 32 Heroes, not to mention your level 20 wall, and level 20 stonemason.
    Yes you walled two of our attacks, they still took out buildings, the third cleared up and the following waves took out more fields and buildings.

Oh, and to correct the person accusing everyone else of lying, I shall correct your counts. We did not lose 92k of troops as you say, we lost 60177 Units and 2 Heroes.

And just out of interest who is our best offensive player? Because none of us are "down" just set back a little.

Now can we put this to rest now, get on with the game, yes a GAME.
    And on a side note Trouble, you may very well have got your NAP you so desperately wanted if you stopped sending endless dribble every 5 minutes pleading and begging for it and actually waited for a response. You sounded desperate, so we turned you down.
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - ) - Gin and Tonic

Lol

Whatever

Didn't get single bit of sense of of you, during the whole time I was very reasonable.

Now your reaction to my portrayal of the facts is to call it mindless drible, essentially to attempt to dismiss it.

You noobs got wool pulled over your eyes, now you cant face the facts that you are wrong

Whatever

casual 200k raid

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3491553ea3b

T

"main reason this all started and GMC dissolved to form M without you is your mindless dribble, then you grand plan of settling south east quad and moving yourself down there to "Take on Go Pro alone" and "Cause as much damage as possible" and then quit the server. Those were your words, from that point on you lost all credibility at actually leading an alliance to the end of the round."

No, the plan was to invade the south west for a starter.

2ndly at no point did I say I would quit the server afterwards.

So more lies from you, 10/10 for making stuff up Baggins.

Your leaving MM was also full of lies, nice one

Also those where not my words.

I said I would invade the south west, and cause as much damage as possible to the allies in that quad, also that it would give me a good angle to attack go pro.
    For the record plan was to chief a few cities make an army city farm a few players to pay for it, and in mean time recruit some additional players to fight vs go Pro.
    This supported the central WW strategy that I was going for from the start, which you also lied to people about claiming that I didn't have WW plans.
    My artifact plans was also far more advanced than anything you and your gang of lying noobs could ever think off.

EDIT : FACTS:
    In other news T2 items are out
    Helmet of the Tribune
    Not sure for how long tbh, weeks?
    2 weeks until arti
    and M just lost large chunks of 3/5 of its biggest armies
    Last edited by Trouble; 25 Jul 2016 at 12:39 AM.
    No-cringe signature.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Just seen the numbers left on uk3 - How does it look on the inside? Because it looks very poor from outside
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Just seen the numbers left on uk3 - How does it look on the inside? Because it looks very poor from outside
    You can answer that by scrolling up. Y'all in need of a big group hug.

Good to see NMS DA still playing though... that's a blast from the past
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

I survived for a long time without logging into the game

Im finally a farm

WWs are released

Unf manages to build one
    Wonder of the World

Players Name Alliance Level
    1. Gog Is it any Wonder Go Pro 49 29/11/16, 03:15 pm
    2. katanga We Dont Fall Down Co-NMS 45 30/11/16, 09:49 am
    3. dangerous9 Wonder of the World UnF 29

After being napped with north east ally Minions.

One of minions leader, and key played in plans to bring me down or whatever remove me from leadership. He left M.
    Not sure about altercations with Go Pro.

Go pro united the south west, the south west was always weak from the start.

North east minions support Co NMS as Co M.

Unf is building at 0 100
    503 pop

co nms and co m is at -100 100

so deep in north west.

CO M has none aggression pact with UNF and so do CO NMS

Go pro stands alone against many foes.
    However
    The largest alliances

Alliance Players ō Points
    1. Go Pro 52 12319 640582
    2. Co-M 30 12010 360295
    3. Co-NMS 39 8710 339674
    4. UnF 22 5066 111446

They are the strongest alliance. They are strong in south east, and south west.

This is an interesting end game?

It would be even more different If I had turned on my former allies.. I only attacked them when the attacked me, and then didn't break a truce agreement more than once..

After the conquest of the south west instigated primarily by Gog, the "Top Dog" of Go Pro.

Go Pro has SW and south east.

Its south vs North.

Also Moog is playing for UNF. Some one may know him, he got banned on the forum for being too much of a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Top Dog's Butler Hercules
    Silent One FatTrojan
    Top Dog Gog
    Nag Star
    I am The General
    Wise One Vitaly777
    Bouncer Gce

Raiders of the week

No. Players Resources
    1. The General 13486807
    2. Gog 10845368
    3. KayabaLee 6609890
    4. GimmeDat 6192487
    5. Tot 5906619
    6. Kangaroo 4067676
    7. flying finn 3412006
    8. FatTrojan 2633414
    9. jester 2361103
    10. Hercules 1387255
    ? Trouble -1658105

hehehe
    No-cringe signature.

no report but looks like its all over
    onder of the World

Players Name Alliance Level
    1. Gog Is it any Wonder Go Pro 98 22/12/16, 02:49 am
    2. katanga We Dont Fall Down Co-NMS 2 -
    3. Natars - 0 -
    4. Natars - 0 -
    5. Natars - 0 -
    6. Natars - 0 -
    7. Natars - 0 -
    8. dangerous9 Phoenix UnF 0 -
    9. Natars - 0 -
    10. Natars - 0 -
    11. Natars - 0 -
    12. Natars - 0 -
    13. Natars - 0 -

Loyalty: ‎**100‬%‬‎

‎***6‬‬/**14‬‬‬‎
    Villages

‎*‬‎

‎*‬‎

‎*‬‎

‎*‬‎

‎*‬‎

‎*‬‎
    Daily Quests
    Collect daily rewards

Click for details

no suprise
    No-cringe signature.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Trouble knows no facts.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Trouble is basically Wikipedia

lfmao

trouble got rekt this server

and the only guy he was remotely worried about won...
    1. Gog Is it any Wonder Go Pro 100 -
    I knew he was a problem from the start, I got rank 3 climber week 1, cos this guy beat me so thoroughly that i gave up, if im gona be 2nd I wont really care if IM 3rd.. 1st is the only position that matters.

hmm in exactly the manner i predicted aswell by capturing the south west with an alliance merg and I think other than that he just had superior defenders and players, and probably if Im any judge was quite a few marks ahead of the coalition leaders, who despite outnumbering him.. haven't the same game knowledge or tactical know how..

god damn traitors ruining it all, even shot themselves in the foot massively by excluding the only one of them who has a aptitude for tactics from there team.. Resulting in a piss poor defeat after declaring war onto a already dead alliance months after they'd died. napping with complete noobs instead of irradiating,
    and ceeding controll of half of the map without so much as a wimper..

Oh and they lost about 10 times as many troops killing me to end up not even killing me, and then sueing for peace with me..
    .... Whatever monkies must learn that monkies are monkies and to expect monkey business to occur whenever they are involved. I.e Always.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

in any case came to the server with aim to cause caranage, and I guess thats what I got so I wont complain...

Still would have been nice if the wwk reports made it onto the forum, will see if i can find some one to put them here.

also one final peice of irony
    7. katanga We Dont Fall Down Co-NMS 0 -
    8. dangerous9 Phoenix UnF 0 -
    "we dont fall down", level 0
    and the phoenix that doesnt rise again, betraying its mythological nature
    No-cringe signature.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

My god you like an essay.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    My god you like an essay.
    Yes, but look at all the useless general knowledge we've just learned. I mean throw in a few citations and Trouble could become a charitable encyclopedia.

Donate here
    to give $3 for reading this post.

Guys just to finish this off, and big thanks to gog for sending me these!

Here are the reports from Go Pro Vs the Coalition of M - Minions, and NMS

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...94,41535566012

one of these armies hits a residence xD
    And another could have been double targeted..

Whatever, it was enough to win the game.

Here is gog's play army:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41736784f26

Pretty impressive stuff

Not sure if any of them are record breakers, but some very big armies there.

just to re-iterate
    smasher, baggins, tot etc
    they decided on a nap with UNF.. lol
    after tracy n steve quit

Nice coup (clap)
    Last edited by Trouble; 08 Feb 2017 at 12:01 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234