Thread: Start location and alliance

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Default Start location and alliance

I will be in the north east/ Centre/ IGN : Trouble

I will make an alliance, Message me in game ! (Also I can help you with quest if you need.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to

Will start ally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTEqG9enEY

>.>

Can we block this thread to posts? Just want to put that info here and not have to justify it or talk about it at all. I didn't sleep yet, I'm so lazy.

Ally will be best, I'm the best. *sigh*

Until some one proves other wise, bring it.

PS: Vote green (UK Council elections May 5th.)

Oh yeah and according to statistics chances of my account starting rank 1, i.e me having the best starting tactic of any one on the server, I think its around 30-40%.

its very hard to calculate though, but if no one shows up, I'm rank 1 easy peas.
    Last edited by Trouble; 06 May 2016 at 11:42 AM.
    No-cringe signature.

Is this alliance going to be an improvement on the one you started on UK1?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

I didnt start an alliance on uk1

Idk Its really hard not to improve sometimes

Sometimes its just so bad

Like uk2. Spawn into pre mades with a bunch of people never played. Then get backstabbed It was honestly so tough to win that even without traitors like Clemo. But they just made it nearly impossible.

To be honest, it was like 1v50 there, cos no one in my alliance was like "oh here is a good idea" they were relying on me for them, and getting beaten in like 1v1s..

Like I took out one guy with some help from my alliance, I consider that server I went 1 for 1, and learnt that to be honest, if you don't think its worth trusting them, don't. Don't relly on other people.

And inaction is like really bad, like I had some risky plans, but I think I let down like 1 offensive account, he was ready, I was looking at the map like, theres a really low chance of this being a succsess, so in this case. Should have just buckled up and risk it, the inaction yeiled a loss in the end, I think I'd make better from a bad situation next time, but I doubt I'd beat LC.

ITs uk2 I last played with you.

But you always play really bad gauls adn then just quit.

So.. IDK maybe you should join uk3 so I can farm you when you quit agian
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    I didnt start an alliance on uk1
    Hmmm, really? GetterTools never lies ... http://prntscr.com/b0u7sv

But you always play really bad gauls adn then just quit.
    Heh, at least I'm consistent.

I do find it funny how big your ego is considering how long it's been since you won a server. And no uk4 doesn't count as it wasn't your alliance and you left half way through it
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

It was my alliance dude like I set it up

I presided over the demise of the north west.

I butched WAR till they were not even considering to hold the border.

I set up cells of players to fight.

I looked after the alliance making sure people who neeeded stuff HAD WHAT THEY NEEDED.

SO to be honest, I'm not even calling it a victory.

But my impact on that server was large.

My impact was the group of players that >I< brought together went on to win.

And I did contribute to that.

I'm not trying to take all the credit. Obviousy without the WWks< Without Unique stepping up and taking over to build the WW, We wouldn't have won.

I was in proccess of getting it cleaened (the WW) and we had pretty much the same set up before as Exile did when they won.

The fact they went on to win without me (I quit because travian sucks and I had like no desire to buy gold (I was broke) and my account had 66% pop drop and all 200k troops whiped.

I was also rank 1 offensive at the time, and to be honest, I would have won if that didn't happen.

Same way I was gona be rank 1 if it wasn't for Brett leaving my rams at home (although he also helped me get there by helping me to raid and strategrize out the account and stuff)

And the leadership running me into the biggest gual defender left in our area, who I TOLD THEM I litterally told them repeatedly, we neeed to ally those guys.

But no, they had too big egos, they were too stupid and we went and lost, I blame Pangea for that, and if he doesn't accept that as his responsibility then hes more of a fool than I think he is.

I'm speaking of the server where DC annihilated II in combat, we were better. But because the entire server, literally entire server, was fighting us at the end. We lost.

Muppets at there 7 armies going round 0'ing caps was a big part, but at that time, defence was stretched too thin, and I can't stop them. Because I told him I needed more def, and he was a fool not to listen to me.

SO idk You can say I didn't win a server yet, and I'm not claiming to.

But consistently have a large impact on the game and thats enough for me.

I'm not gona try win this sever btw, I'm just gona try and shut down all of you and keep killing till the blood on my sword cant be washed of and its a permanat red hue.

Chemically dyed.

(I will now have to find out if thats actually possible at some point) I dont think so because metal melts at such a high temperature. Presumably its slightly permeable though...
    No-cringe signature.

Hi Hi Hi
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - ) - Gin and Tonic

Can we block this thread to posts? Just want to put that info here and not have to justify it or talk about it at all. I didn't sleep yet, I'm so lazy.
    Well, so much for not wanting to talk.

no body blocked the thread for me

You can close it now, I guess I'll make another one for the resident spammers.
    No-cringe signature.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

You don't get locked threads, mate. It's a discussion forum, not a Trouble's Personal Announcement board.

Nor are we going to close a thread that people are participating civilly in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    You don't get locked threads, mate. It's a discussion forum, not a Trouble's Personal Announcement board.

Nor are we going to close a thread that people are participating civilly in.
    Don't upset him ... you know how he can be.

There is no need to lock this thread, it appeared to be a general who's who and where are you settling, as is common when a new server is about to start. So going to keep it open
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

I think I will win this server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVefPPr69NU
    No-cringe signature.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bred4War View Post
    Don't upset him ... you know how he can be.
    Upsetting each other is why we're forum friends. It's a tough slog but we work hard at it.

uk4 gmc round 3 north east

t
    No-cringe signature.