Thread: Travian App

Default Travian App

Im not sure if this has been discussed before but is there going to be an app or do you think this is s good idea.

It has been discussed before, but ignored, why trav is becoming less and less popular.
    Also on this note: I want SMS when wheat is high (full) or near zero. I would happy to pay for this on an option basis like payment for wheat 25% bonus but since this costs you almost nothing I expect the cost to reflect that... (zb) eg do not take the piss out of me, like the 25% bonus cost...

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Before we start using Travileapp, "Which is different from the Travian 5 one" is it allowed to use it? Because it supports every server there is. Want to know before starting to use it.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

mhudson is the forum admin - he wouldn't tell you about an app that's banned, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by mmsdos View Post
    Before we start using Travileapp, "Which is different from the Travian 5 one" is it allowed to use it? Because it supports every server there is. Want to know before starting to use it.

Good question. The Travilapp is officially endorsed by TravianGames. They worked with the app developer to ensure that the app itself did not break any laws, put undue stress on the servers or create issues with the server tools.

While the app is by a third party (so TG are not responsible for any issues) they are in close communication with the developers to ensure it remains a viable option for Travian Legends.

Travail App is the ONLY approved app for Travian Legends.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Have you tried it? Say you have excellent wifi/4G and a new phone - is the app better than a browser?

(I am especially curious about the notification thing)
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Have you tried it? Say you have excellent wifi/4G and a new phone - is the app better than a browser?

i had a look at it earlier today, still has a few bugs in it, only displayed one of my farmlists, but showed all of my friends farmlists, but as of right now i still prefer to use the browser on my phone

And not to mention that you only have a 48 hrs trial and then you have to purchase the app. (for like $4? not sure)
    Last edited by LemonD; 22 Feb 2016 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post

Honestly no i haven't tried it. I tend to generally have access to travian, even at work, but it could have its uses
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

Default Crap

Quote Originally Posted by FA mhudson View Post
    Honestly no i haven't tried it. I tend to generally have access to travian, even at work, but it could have its uses

I know is the first try, but seriously what were the developers thinking?

Stop this now.

I paid money for this app (please refund or I ask apple) , it is no good, I need things like on the normal server html, sort attacks by relevance, make attacks etc
    I asked for a light weight client, you gave me basicially nothing and I had to pay for it to test.
    Das ist total Scheißeh.
    Give me my money back now!

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by crossbreed View Post

Stop this now.

I paid money for this app (please refund or I ask apple) , it is no good, I need things like on the normal server html, sort attacks by relevance, make attacks etc
    I asked for a light weight client, you gave me basicially nothing and I had to pay for it to test.
    Das ist total Scheißeh.
    You need to adress the ones selling you the app if you're unhappy with it, or apple if that doesn't work. But why did you buy it crossbreed if it was terrible when you had a two day trial period?

Well, sounds like I'm not getting this app by the looks of the feedback. Shame, as push messages would be helpful.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Quote Originally Posted by crossbreed View Post

Stop this now.

Das ist total Scheißeh.
    As previously mentioned the app is not owned, managed or developed by Travian Games. If you are unhappy you will need to contact them using their website http://travileapp.com/#contact or raise a complaint with apple
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager