Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All-time Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    hum .....came on here to see where I place in the new attackers charts ......only to see the top 10 only .....BOOOO BOOO bloated fish

then I see all this SMASH vs TSL lark ........ would be intresting ...... and fun . I would say SMASH are the better alliance but up against the much larger alliance don't think they could build enough def to stop the constant TSL onslaught .
    the full list is there in a far more detail on the excel spreadsheet provided... it isnt difficilt for you to view it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    And few additions I'd like to see in the tables (if possible):

1- Alliances of the players
    2- Tribes of the players
    3- Maybe average attack point per day - if we know how long each server lasted

Lastly, I think hero name part is unnecessary. It is the old system and occupies an unnecessary column. All N/A's seem ugly.
    possible, will take time, but i will do all of these.... either in excel or on display.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Attack points per day would be misleading. You're right that a longer server will have more attack points, but it's hard to pin down exactly how many. The number of days in the server includes months and months at the start where you'll get a relatively low number of off points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    the full list is there in a far more detail on the excel spreadsheet provided... it isnt difficilt for you to view it
    I am not able to open or download it. Gives error 404.

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Attack points per day would be misleading. You're right that a longer server will have more attack points, but it's hard to pin down exactly how many. The number of days in the server includes months and months at the start where you'll get a relatively low number of off points.
    Agreed. One should have greater capability of having more and bigger hammers quicker at late game, since you should have greater resource income due to feeders, high capital fields, raiding etc. The best way would be to give different weights for different time phases (early-mid-late) and then calculate the weighted average. However it would be difficult to decide on weights; it will probably raise doubts and concerns that the weighted system favors one alliance/player over another etc.
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

SO STROK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    I am not able to open or download it. Gives error 404.
    Fixed.

Everyone loves stats

These are pretty interesting.

Please can this thread be stickied as well? It's the most detailed and comprehensive all-time stats page - deserves a place next to the All-time WWKs and WWRs

and will be updated soon!

Strange as I recall building a WW on uk5 which we won in 275 days

Updated

Was having a browse, noticed my uk4 round 6 hero xp wernt on there. Didnt have hero level written down, but the hero xp was 2065k

Quote Originally Posted by hoops View Post
    Was having a browse, noticed my uk4 round 6 hero xp wernt on there. Didnt have hero level written down, but the hero xp was 2065k
    Unfortunately UK 4, round 6 hero info is missing

If you, or someone else has it, I can add it in!

Only have my own stats that server written down :/

I have them now, thanks to Shaun, and will update them at some point tonight

interesting thread as been away from uk servers for years playing classic on com, but its full of tor using russian cheats, was time to return

thank you!

Wow, uk server is super. I have never seen such statistics like here

looking forward to seeing the updated charts Lots of new entries in charts from the era 9 Uk2

I've updated them. New entries in the overall include

Ouija x2
    Dykester x2
    Big Bell x1
    Lord Aslan x1
    Sllimzulu1 x1

with more coming in the T4 records. Well done to SWM on UK2 who made up most of these efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Yes that must be the reason, not that we are better than some people may want to believe.

Don't get me wrong, there were some fail alliances on there like any server..but we also had to go up against HATE who for the first half of the server were piling the pressure on us before a turning point came and we eventually suppressed them heavily.

HATE still finished up only ~1 mill off points behind TSL's best..
    SMASH were a great alliance and had a ball of a server, though if the absolute truth were told, they only did it for one server. HATE had already played and dominated several - by the time SMASH came along, the leaders had all moved on with their lives and weren't able or willing to play to their usual standard. It takes a lot to maintain that level of commitment in terms of time for several years. ASBO were the original smash alliance to which all others owe a debt.

But smashy alliances aside, the only alliance who still dominate year on year are Pulse. They were around and well established when I first started playing years ago and are still going despite the decimation of player numbers in recent years. Perhaps there should be a record for the most times an alliance has won a server? There can't be any to touch Pulse on that one.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Teams change their names from server to server. So whilst this is a nice idea, it would be difficult for me to execute. Particularly when consider what makes the alliance. Eg, should I track key players? Key leaders? etc. It gets into too much grey space. Not everything has to have a record though. We can continue to mention and respect Pulse, their leaders and players on this front.

And yeah, as for Smash, they only came up against the name HATE, not the alliance, as you insinuate. They got torn apart, regardless of what their leaders say, by CF and to a lesser extent Toxic, the server before. They borged all their hammers on CF when they left, which wasn't a lot. They also took ages to clear their rather unimpressive quad.

It certainly looked like they had fun on that server though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345