Thread: How do I sign in to an account I'm sitting?

Default How do I sign in to an account I'm sitting?

Can't seem to access an account I'm sitting... any hints?

It should be easy. Did you just use the proper account name and your own password? If so really don't know why it wouldn't work.

I did it on last server but can't remember where to access logging in to the account.

Go onto your own account, go into Profile/Account

Make sure your set as a Sittee under there.

Then replace your username with their username when logging in...

Your browser should keep the password already typed in for you. assuming you have it set to remember.

If not.. just put your own password in.

Just type in the account name of the person you are sitting instead of yours and use your own password. And make sure you are actually their sitter :p I sometimes set people as same pc usage then wondered why they couldn't get on to my account lol. Don't think it's possible to do that anymore though?
    I fly around in a little roflcopter =D

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Somerset ~ Unrelated advert: Click my sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy the Peach View Post
    I sometimes set people as same pc usage then wondered why they couldn't get on to my account lol.
    I did that once
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    It's easy to fake battle reports - Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Amalgon's Avatar

Log yourself out then type in the player's username that your sitting for into the slot where you usually type in yours.

Use your own password.

That should get you in.

Am I being a total airhead? Where do I enter their name and my password? I've been to profile/ account and there is no place to do this. I can change my password, email address, add a sitter and I see I am nominated to sit the guy... what do I do to to get into his account? I see nothing that would let me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyote View Post
    Am I being a total airhead? Where do I enter their name and my password? I've been to profile/ account and there is no place to do this. I can change my password, email address, add a sitter and I see I am nominated to sit the guy... what do I do to to get into his account? I see nothing that would let me do it.
    before you log into travian!!
    :smod:

Thanks Chris... that beer your sipping looks good... think I'll have a beer and forget the whole thing :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyote View Post
    Thanks Chris... that beer your sipping looks good... think I'll have a beer and forget the whole thing :-)
    lol. i'd do that too. (infact, I am doing!!)
    :smod: