Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How do I sign in to an account I'm sitting?

  1. #1

    Default How do I sign in to an account I'm sitting?

    Can't seem to access an account I'm sitting... any hints?

  2. #2

    Default

    It should be easy. Did you just use the proper account name and your own password? If so really don't know why it wouldn't work.

  3. #3

    Default

    I did it on last server but can't remember where to access logging in to the account.

  4. #4

    Default

    Go onto your own account, go into Profile/Account

    Make sure your set as a Sittee under there.

    Then replace your username with their username when logging in...


    Your browser should keep the password already typed in for you. assuming you have it set to remember.

    If not.. just put your own password in.

  5. #5
    MemberMember Peachy the Peach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Just type in the account name of the person you are sitting instead of yours and use your own password. And make sure you are actually their sitter :p I sometimes set people as same pc usage then wondered why they couldn't get on to my account lol. Don't think it's possible to do that anymore though?
    I fly around in a little roflcopter =D

  6. #6
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset ~ Unrelated advert: Click my sig pic!
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy the Peach View Post
    I sometimes set people as same pc usage then wondered why they couldn't get on to my account lol.
    I did that once
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    It's easy to fake battle reports - Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

  7. #7
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Amalgon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Log yourself out then type in the player's username that your sitting for into the slot where you usually type in yours.

    Use your own password.

    That should get you in.

  8. #8

    Default

    Am I being a total airhead? Where do I enter their name and my password? I've been to profile/ account and there is no place to do this. I can change my password, email address, add a sitter and I see I am nominated to sit the guy... what do I do to to get into his account? I see nothing that would let me do it.

  9. #9
    chris80210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyote View Post
    Am I being a total airhead? Where do I enter their name and my password? I've been to profile/ account and there is no place to do this. I can change my password, email address, add a sitter and I see I am nominated to sit the guy... what do I do to to get into his account? I see nothing that would let me do it.
    before you log into travian!!
    :smod:

  10. #10

    Default

    Thanks Chris... that beer your sipping looks good... think I'll have a beer and forget the whole thing :-)

  11. #11
    chris80210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyote View Post
    Thanks Chris... that beer your sipping looks good... think I'll have a beer and forget the whole thing :-)
    lol. i'd do that too. (infact, I am doing!!)
    :smod:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •