Thread: Gold CLub

Default Gold CLub

Call me stupid, but whats with this gold club and 100 gold thing i don't get it..?

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mrpanky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syrax View Post
    Call me stupid, but whats with this gold club and 100 gold thing i don't get it..?
    You get specific 'gold club' bonus's which can be found in the 3.6 threads that have just been opened by lakia.
    Join WvV Round 18 here
    LINK TO SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE

why not just make it part of a plus account is what i don't get?

Gaul MemberGaul Member yddraigcoch's Avatar

pay once lasts all server

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Gold Club = Gold users more powerful to.

Encourage others to buy gold = ..

Travian make more money

;(
    JOIN USING MY LINK AND I WILL LOVE YOU LONG TIME: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk1_4282

Edit. I have plus activated, so I dont know wether it is a condition of plus running or not, but...

You buy Gold Club once, it costs you 100 gold, here's what you get

Free Gold club features:

* Raid list - rather handy, gives you a list in your rally point (under gold club) of every1 you have attacked, showing how many times you have attacked them & res gained, & any losses (in res cost) & a link to the last attack report. Also shows if you are currently attacking them or not. Also you have the option to add that to a Favourites list.

Favourites list shows up in map view with vill name & co-ords, profit & losss, & if you are currently attacking them or not, & a link to attack them

* Raid statistics - when you click on a village shows you profit & loss in numbers for the last 7 days, & a daily bar chart of profit & loss for the last 7 days

* Let merchants go thrice - just what it says, 3 times instead of twice

* Search for 9 and 15 croppers including oases - not used it but self explanatory

Priced Gold club features:

* Assign master builder up to 3 construction orders - lets you que up a 3rd building even if you dont have enough res at the time, costs 1g when you use it

* Automated trade routes between your own villages - Lets you automate your merchants. You set a start time (for the day) & what res to send, & where to send it to, then you set how many times those merchants will go (up to 3 times). Then each day at the time you have set the merchants will send the specified res to the specified village, you can edit it at any time you want without paying more gold. You pay 2g & it lasts for 7 days

* Hide troops from attacks in the forest - not used it, but from what I can tell, you buy a number of auto-dodges & you get the choice of whether it is active or not. I cant find it anywhere to look at it either
    Is the pub open yet ???

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ssscrudddy View Post
    * Assign master builder up to 3 construction orders - lets you que up a 3rd building even if you dont have enough res at the time, costs 1g when you use it
    that should be lets you queue up 3 extra orders

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Yes, its 3 extra so 5 total queued buildings. Its a useful tool now and again
    UK5 Round 2 - Geoffles (G) // SMASH!
    If you are offended by one of my posts, don't be angry at me. Be angry at your parents for raising you a wuss.

but do all these features work on server 6 using trav 2.5 ?

Gaul MemberGaul Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clonmore View Post
    but do all these features work on server 6 using trav 2.5 ?
    I wouldn't have thought there would be the Gold Club option if the server was 2.5