Thread: Easier way to find 9/15 cropper

Default Easier way to find 9/15 cropper

Hey,

Is there an easier way to find a 9/15 cropper near by, theres one within by 13x13 but close to one of the top 259 (yet who is currently banned not sure how long that lasts for though?) I'm not really at a point where i think im ready to find a new village at any level yet should i jump on it whilst the larger player is banned?

Thanks

Just hover your mouse over the un-occupied villages untill you find on that says "1 1 1 15" or "3 3 3 9"
    Do Not Use a Crop Finder, they are against the rules and can result with you being banned :p

theres no easy way unless you use ILLEGAL methods

i would use the map and hover your mouse over the squares til you find another one

cool, thats what I thought but i would be really annoyed if did that for ages and then found an easier way straight after
    Thanks

croppers are prety damn easy to find just as they say by hovering, in about 5 mins of study you will find quite a few, I just sent my settlers out for a 9c and its only 6 hours away
    I AM THE RAMBLE MASTER!!!!

only 6 hours !!

6 hours is way to far to travel i think, 2-3 maybe
    My Alter ego is red...

Yeah well it's only two hours away, but being the ramble meister he's checking out stuff on the way, popping into a few bars etc etc. That takes six.

Women add zest to the unlicensed hours.

New to Travian?
    http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk4_26581
    Free gold and helpful game-play advice for all that sign up.
    A no txt spk or gangsta patois zone. Innit dude.

Tullia

I actually find that scanning for oases is usually a good guide to finding croppers - if there's a 50% oasis in the 7x7, it's worth checking each square for a cropper, if not, I tend to move on quickly.

try looking on the profiles of larger players, they often advertise locations of croppers.

then you get to have all the fun of seeing how long you can keep it!!

Cropfinder sites external to Travian are unreliable, besides being illegal. The most reliable method is to seek lakes with crop bonuses, and skirt around those lakes, hovering the mouse over each tile until you find your chosen site.

This thread is eight years old.

Travian includes a crop finder now. It lists all the croppers nearest you and you can select between 9 & 15c and choose the minimum oasis level. You'll see it by hovering over the icons in your map view, if you have Gold Club.

Elisa, I did not notice the timeline of the thread haha. Yes, travian has had a cropfinder for years now but then that is only if you have a Gold account - which most players do not.