Thread: what to build in a 15c

Default what to build in a 15c

hi everyone i have just got a second village and its a 15c how should i build this village what should i build first i have seen other questions asked and people ushally say i depends on lots of things like pop and tribe so im a tuetron with pop of 289 with no large players in my 21by21 just 1 player bigger than me (pop 400 has 2 villages) and im in a around 30 player alliance but with no one over 600 pop the 15c is 21 mins from me resource production 220 iron clay wood and 140 wheat so with that in mind what should i build in my 15c

do you use gold? this is important due to NPC'ing the wheat into other resources, its much easier than supplying, although can cost a large chunk of $
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member ursamajor's Avatar

you should build the wheat filds up as high as possible, npc the wheat and build them up more and then build your army in a vilage settled nxt to your 15c, so u can use a great barracks (this tip only really works if you use gold)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1986 View Post
    do you use gold? this is important due to NPC'ing the wheat into other resources, its much easier than supplying, although can cost a large chunk of $
    or

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    FREERICE
    Donate rice to Africa for free! all you have to do is answer a few questions. 10 grains of rice to Africa per right answer.

PM me.

Under your clothes
    You are NAKED

get the wheat fields up as high as possible. get the flour mill up as high as possible as that has a much bigger effect of a 15c than a normal village.

hero mansion and start taking those oasis. get someone in your alliance to help if youve not got the troop power

make loads and loads of good deals in the marketplace if res. are little troubles, but what to build... a granary of very high level.
    FREERICE
    Donate rice to Africa for free! all you have to do is answer a few questions. 10 grains of rice to Africa per right answer.

PM me.

Under your clothes
    You are NAKED

Troops will also be no problem to keep up with which is good.
    FREERICE

PM me.

Under your clothes
    You are NAKED

Quote Originally Posted by mwc View Post
    hi everyone i have just got a second village and its a 15c how should i build this village what should i build first i have seen other questions asked and people ushally say i depends on lots of things like pop and tribe so im a tuetron with pop of 289 with no large players in my 21by21 just 1 player bigger than me (pop 400 has 2 villages) and im in a around 30 player alliance but with no one over 600 pop the 15c is 21 mins from me resource production 220 iron clay wood and 140 wheat so with that in mind what should i build in my 15c
    Send resources from your first village over and build the prerequisites to get a marketplace, then build some macemen to raid people near you. As you begin building macemen and bringing resources from raiding and those shipped in from your first village upgrade wheat fields. If this 15c is going to be your capital then once you get your wheat fields around level 4-6 begin building a palace and upgrading the palace. When you can settle a 3rd village settle it in a spot that touches your capital and build your hammer (lots of troops) out of that village. To get your wheat fields in your capital really high (level 18/19) you will end up destroying a few buildings in your 15c and have mostly warehouses and granaries. As you begin building lots of troops out of your 3rd village for your hammer you can reinforce them into your 15c when the wheat fields are higher.

sorry for the nooby question but what does "15c" mean please?

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member deadman786's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acefaceeli View Post
    sorry for the nooby question but what does "15c" mean please?
    15 cropper

a tile with 15 wheat fields

thanks for the answers good tips about marketplace and NPCing and granny i do use gold and can npc and will put my 3rd village next 2 my 15c so i can build a hammer When should i upgrade the wood clay and iron fields or should i not at all? i will be making it my capital

Quote Originally Posted by mwc View Post
    thanks for the answers good tips about marketplace and NPCing and granny i do use gold and can npc and will put my 3rd village next 2 my 15c so i can build a hammer When should i upgrade the wood clay and iron fields or should i not at all? i will be making it my capital
    You should only upgrade the wood, clay, and iron as needed. If even with raiding your wood seems to always be low then upgrade the wood a couple levels. Later on you can even it all out if you need to. It basically all depends on how many resources you are raiding, and later on how many resources you can ship over to your capital quickly.