Page 1653 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 653115315531603164316511652165316541655 ... LastLast
Results 33,041 to 33,060 of 33144

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

  1. #33041

    Default

    33041

    Beep...Boop

  2. #33042
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    33040

    Hello.
    Dub-G-N! Dub-G-N! Dub-G-N! Dub-G-N!

    Hello.

    33042...ladies
    EEOAZ

    In other news: Ended up staying out pretty darn late for my mate's birthday. It was supposed to be 'a quiet one.' Yet we ended up stumbling in at around 5am. I'm not sure how this always happens.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  3. #33043
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Idiotic flatmates update: One of them apparently doesn't understand that opened milk bottles should be kept upright.

    33,043 - EEOAE ...ladies
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

  4. #33044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    In other news: Ended up staying out pretty darn late for my mate's birthday. It was supposed to be 'a quiet one.' Yet we ended up stumbling in at around 5am. I'm not sure how this always happens.
    33.044

    That seem to be the case with most birthdays nowadays

  5. #33045

    Default

    33045...ladies
    Gmorn

  6. #33046
    Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    33046

    So... Logan was pretty damn good.

    Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

  7. #33047
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    That seem to be the case with most birthdays nowadays
    I actually prefer the more sit-down meal part of things. It's just beer is so deliciously moreish once you've had a couple.

    33047...ladies
    EEOAT

    In other news: The Elite + Cody vs. The Briscoes + Okada + Will Ospreay was hilarious and fantastic all at once. Very, highly entertaining. NJPW has won over my heart so strongly in 2017 it's unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    33045...ladies
    Gmorn
    AND GOOD NIGHT.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  8. #33048

    Default

    33048
    33048
    "Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

  9. #33049
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    33049...ladies
    EEOAQ

    Man, I feel unelectric right now.
    ... I'm gonna go do some push ups and whilst loudly shouting motivational one-liners to myself in my head.

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  10. #33050

    Default

    33050...ladies
    I heard somewhere that the key to waking up in the morning fresh and ready to go is to yell at the top of your voice as soon as your eyes crack open. My housemates punched me in the crotch. It works though

  11. #33051
    New Poster kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    33046

    So... Logan was pretty damn good.
    Is it? Good. I was thinking of movie again this coming Tuesday. Last Tuesday was my first time ordering popcorn, and it was good, but salty. But then again they do that on purpose so you are forced to buy a drink, which I did cause I knew this would happen. If Logan is playing in the theatre I go to, then maybe I'll watch that.

    @Rammy: Life here in the North is pretty good. I have been holding down the fort on my own for over a month now. Mom and brother are returning on the 10th, though, having had delayed for one extra week. Being home alone means I cook very often, but also less food scraps/garbage for when the weekly recycling cycle hits.

    On the work side, it keeps me busy. New development at work, which I found out two days ago. Chef told me I'd be put on macaron very soon. It was expected as I am next in line for the station, but I am still somewhat nervous (despite having covered for the shift twice now). He asked me if I was ready or not. I looked at him as if to say do I look ready? Am I ready? He then went on to say I guess we will see, with a small sly grin on his face...

    That's pretty much it. Nothing else of note to say.

    Three Three Zero Five One.
    Voted Sweetest Player of WvV Round 45
    ~*~
    He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
    Thomas Carlyle

  12. #33052

    Default

    33052...ladies
    Glad to see you're doing well 'booja. You should pop around more often!

  13. #33053
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    33050...ladies
    I heard somewhere that the key to waking up in the morning fresh and ready to go is to yell at the top of your voice as soon as your eyes crack open. My housemates punched me in the crotch. It works though
    A swift punch to the nuts is probably a pretty reliable way to stimulate the senses in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    On the work side, it keeps me busy. New development at work, which I found out two days ago. Chef told me I'd be put on macaron very soon. It was expected as I am next in line for the station, but I am still somewhat nervous (despite having covered for the shift twice now). He asked me if I was ready or not. I looked at him as if to say do I look ready? Am I ready? He then went on to say I guess we will see, with a small sly grin on his face...

    That's pretty much it. Nothing else of note to say.
    Whats the difference between a macaroon and a macaron? Can't wash your hands in a buffalo
    Best of luck with whatever they are though. Sure you'll smash it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    @Rammy: Life here in the North is pretty good. I have been holding down the fort on my own for over a month now. Mom and brother are returning on the 10th, though, having had delayed for one extra week. Being home alone means I cook very often, but also less food scraps/garbage for when the weekly recycling cycle hits.
    I quite like being home alone, but I've never done it for more than a week or two. I've always wondered if it would be something that starts to become a slog after some amount of time.
    Looking forward to them being home or are you dreading the end of peace and quiet?
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Is it? Good. I was thinking of movie again this coming Tuesday. Last Tuesday was my first time ordering popcorn, and it was good, but salty. But then again they do that on purpose so you are forced to buy a drink, which I did cause I knew this would happen. If Logan is playing in the theatre I go to, then maybe I'll watch that.
    Salty Popcorn is a sin upon this earth that must be banished. #Sweet4Life.

    33053...ladies
    EEOSE

    In other news: Had a nice little sunday lunch with the fam. But golly gosh, that means the weekend's nearly over already. D:

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  14. #33054

    Default

    33054...ladies
    With the lonesome part Rammy I prefer living alone. Never feel lonely per say. But I think its more a preference thing than anything else

  15. #33055
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    33055

  16. #33056
    ...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    twitter.com/LaughingRam
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    This week has gone quickly in a very slow way.

    33055...ladies
    EEOSS

    I don't really have much to say. It's just been one of those weeks, I guess.

    Looking forward to the New Japan Cup though. That'll be rad. (It's technically started, but we watch at more sociable hours.)

    -----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

  17. #33057
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    33056 .

  18. #33058
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,230

    Default

    33056

    England won so I guess that was good.

    Just realised I've only used 4 days of holiday in the past year (not including Christmas week (which wasn't a whole week due to potatoes getting graded/moved)). Feeling run down.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

  19. #33059

    Default

    33057...ladies
    time for a rest wgn

  20. #33060
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    33,060 - EEOGO ...aldies

    So it turns out having a child team on Robot Wars is a bad idea.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Page 1653 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 653115315531603164316511652165316541655 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •